How you can do something!

1) Register with EBRAG! - the more people that support EBRAG, the greater our voice to defeat this development - please click here to see our contact information.

2) Write to your Local Councillor, the local MP, Wiltshire Council, local papers, regional papers and national papers and keep it in the news.

3) Discuss your concerns regularly with fellow neighbours.

4) Pass on any infomation concerning the development of Home Farm to EBRAG.

5) Contribute to costs incurred by the group to fight this development. You can contact us or donate direct.